Monday, August 11, 2008

A post by an imposter!

LOL - mum asked me to pop a quick post on her blog as a bit of a catch up...internet access in rural Western Australia is worse than watching paint dry...slow slow slow.

So, anyway, I am Kylie - Pat's eldest daughter - and I have my own blog at Moxie. I am a member of SBS17. The reason mum asked me to pop up a post was these:



I purchased two sets of these fabbo AJ and Lulu stamps from Dinky Dot Crafts...the designer is the son of my SBS17 sister Alison. Two sets - yep one for me and one for mum. I've been having a go with mine as you can see.

So really...I am posting here to advertise on behalf of Alison!










And now I am on here I can run amok...wanna see what my mum is teaching people to make at a workshop next Sunday?



It is a book for holding cards inside...to have them on hand each month as someone's birthday comes due.

Better go now...probably be the last time I post here...she is sure to change her password now :).

3 comments:

Alison said...

Oh this is gorgeous. I also love the card holder great idea.

Mary said...

Love the card holder! Nice of you and your mom to share creativity!

Heather said...

Hi Kylie, The stamps are so cute and the cards great. I pop over to your blog and have a wander.
Heather (SBS21)xxx